10/12/2009

New kit + QP freebie + my creative team

Hello to everybody!
My life is so crazy for that time. I have to do a lot of things........and I dream about 1 additional minute for scrapping. So every busy time I had dreamed up my new kit. And for today it's READY, you can buy it at the shop with 20% off only for first 2 days.


And now let me introduce my small,but very talented creative team!
Here is nice girl Svetlana. Her designer name is Dukuu.

That beautiful girl is Sasha. Her designer name is Mastika.


That fantastic QP with my Kit "Firebird Story" is the present for all of you from my creative girl Mastika. You can take it here.

1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.